Job Title: Kid’s Director
Status: Part-time (10 hours/week)
Supervisor: Lead Pastor
- Lead children and their families into growing relationships with Jesus Christ.
- Invite, train and empower volunteers to provide leadership within the kid’s ministry.
- Maintain a monthly volunteer schedule that is sent to volunteers at least three weeks in advance.
- Follow up with people that are interested in volunteering with kid’s ministry.
- Create systems and events to thank and appreciate kid’s ministry volunteers.
- Follow up with first-time guest families
- Provide resources for parents and families as needed.
- Adapt and prepare curriculum for children ages 2 through Grade 5.
- Oversee the setup and operation of all related kid’s ministry environments on Sunday morning, including check-in, individual kid’s environments, security, check out, setup and tear down.
- Oversee the Kid’s Ministry budget, and plan select special events as needed.
- Participate in staff meetings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Be committed to the mission, vision, and values of CityLife Church
- Be fully engaged with CityLife:
- Join the mission (serve)
- Bring a friend (invest and invite)
- Choose community (community group)
- Give generously (give to the mission)
- Invest and invite people to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Send cover letter and resume to Jon Wiebe (Lead Pastor) – email@example.com
Accepting applications until Sunday, June 11.